Thursday 21 October 2010

Variety and Thankfulness




I like the variety that life has to offer. Last week, I went to Chicago for a day, spent time with great people, wandered around the city and went to a concert. Then the next day, I went for breakfast at my favorite coffee shop, then went camping, came back the next day and went to work. I like that there are always new experiences and new people. Or old people to get to know in a new way. There are new seasons in life as well as in weather. (winter, you can wait as long as you want to come)

And there is always a great sense of unknown that balances with the familiarity of the everyday.

I live a blessed life for sure and I am very thankful of it. I have great family, friends, apartment, car, enough money, joy in small things, a nice city to live in, a fun and challenging job, good life experiences, and thousands of things that I have not mentioned. Thank you God.

Life is a mixture of being present in the moment, being thankful and learning from the past, and keeping your eyes open for the future. A grand adventure!

No comments: