Wednesday 21 November 2007

day before the turkey

Last year at the Thanksgiving dinner I made everyone go around the table and say what they were thankful for. And I said that I was thankful for this adventure that is life, hence the name for my blog. I think life is a crazy adventure and you never know what's going to happen next or where you'll end up and so many things are out of your control, yet so much turns out so differently and usually better than it would if you were to plan it and control it. But there's a price to pay too, a sea of uncertainty at times. Times where you are on an adventure but not sure where you are going or what that'll look like. I'm not always so good in those times, times of trusting God and waiting and seeing where he leads. But it is good and you learn a lot. And you make it to the other side of the uncertainty and think "why did I worry?"

Life is an adventure too cause there are so many experiences that you get to have and you think "wow, is this really happening?" Take time to cherish moments and be thankful for where you are at.

No comments: