Wednesday 27 August 2008

Changing things

So the season is changing, I think. If I could make the warm weather last longer, oh how I would. I stuck my toes in the lake today, while sitting on a rock on the edge. The waves worked their magic and oh what an enjoyable experience. Made me want to take a swim, but alas, I did not have the time.

I wonder how many people deal well with change. I wonder how well I deal with it. I like adventures, I like meeting new people, and new experiences, and yet... I dunno. If I have expectations that are not met, or if I feel like life is out of control, I do not always deal well. But then I take a minute and breathe and pray and then things are usually okay. Or if not, then either I need more time or there need to be things in the circumstances that shift. Sometimes you just have to let go. Sometimes you have to fight for things. How do you know the difference?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thrive with changes, and I adopt like a cockroach.... ok that sounds very nasty...