Wednesday 6 August 2008

Home



I think that each person who possibly can, should without question come to this event. Where else can you meet people from all over the globe with a heart for prayer and time to get to chat to them? This will be the forth, whoa!, of such gatherings that I will have the privilege of attending. And as time goes on, I get to know more people and then connect up with them again at these gatherings. Fabulous!

I can't wait to go to England. And the time that I am going is coming quickly. I will leave Chicago at night on the 8th of September and will get to be in England until the 23rd. How exciting! Yet, I am trying not to get too excited because I am working on being present and here and plus it makes my heart hurt to want to be there.

I bought stuff for my apartment today. A shower curtain and rug, very exciting. Yet, having to pick things out is hard when I don't have someone with me to bounce opinions off of. Sometimes it is helpful to have someone around to help me decide what I think. And then I went to Goodwill and bought a really ugly chair because it is really comfy and cost $20. I can cover it and then have such a comfy place to sit. Yeah!

No comments: