Monday 4 June 2012

Summer is Coming



I love summer! I love flip flops, riding bikes, going on walks, sitting by the water, running in the warmth, and the feeling of the sunshine!

Summer is a time when the winter is really over and anything is possible. More people are outside on the bike paths and sitting in the outdoor seating areas of restaurants. Last Sunday, I got to ride my bike downtown and go out for breakfast sitting outside in the beautiful sunshine. Sipping coffee, enjoying food and company.... bliss.

We can get so caught up in life, in making grown up decisions and figuring out next steps. I think it's important (and can be difficult) to enjoy the moments on the way. To take time and reflect or just be. It's important to be grateful for all that is well in life. I know I have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments: